Home / All Products / MEGAWISE True HEPA Filter, Replacement parts Only Compatible for EPI235A Old Version before 21st Nov 2022, Not Compatible for 2022 Updated Version
- 100% Warranty: Only Compatible EPI235A Machine Official. If you need additional assistance, contact the helpful MEGAWISE support.
- No ozone: 100% fresh air. It should be stored in a dry location protected against moisture.
- Properly Sealed: Filters are sealed to protect their lifetime. Remove filters from plastic packaging before placing them into an air purifier.
- Easy to replace and disposable, no tools required. Replace every 3-6 months depending on the air quality.
Frequently ask questions
Our 1500A is suitable for petrol engines up to 7L and diesel engines up to 5L. While the 2500 A is suitable for petrol engines up to 8L and diesel engines up to 8L.
1. Turn on your jump starter and ensure it has a charge of over 50%. (Charge fully before initial use). 2. Insert jumper cables into the jumping port. The digital display will light up. 3.Connet the red clamp to the positive(+) terminal and the black clamp to the negative(-) terminal of the car battery. 4. Start your engine.
To determine if the unit is charging, you can check the indicator lights. The 4 indicator lights should be flashing.
1. Plug the cable of your cell phone or tablet into one of the two USB charging ports. 2. Press the power button.
Press and hold the power button for 2 sec to turn on the LED flashlight, and short-press to switch modes(high/SOS/strobe). Press and hold for 2 seconds again to turn it off.
There are 4 red LED lights, if all are lit the unit is charged.